Friday, October 29, 2010

I'm in Georgia for EVS.
Helping contribute to Euro-Club with a local volunteer. I try to give information about cultural and social havens of the European Union.

Young people at the meeting of Euro-club is active.
After the meeting, please evaluations which aims to show whether the classes for them were boring or interesting.



I am also a culture animator in children's home, the kids are very eager to work and play, minus the language barrier because I have really a lot of ideas for fun and games but do not know Georgian.
However, my English and Russian are communicative-so some things so I am not able to translate.


The problem is also a volunteer, who does not speak any foreign language and communicate in sign language does not help

No comments:

Post a Comment